Analog Master Tapes

softspeaker
Site Admin

Analog Master Tapes

Postby softspeaker » 01 Jan 2010, 13:14

baje daleč najboljši izvor zvoka, bi kar verjel...

http://www.tapeproject.com/

Why tape?

http://www.tapeproject.com/whytape/whytape.htm

"...open-reel analog tape still smokes even high-resolution (24-bit/192kHz) digital"

"Natural, fleshy sound that cannot be beaten by digital sources, and I don't think that I have heard a vinyl setup that can match that same kind of sound."

"...it makes digital high-res formats look pale, flat and sad in comparison."

"one word--WOW. This had to be the most musical and emotionally moving listening experience I've encountered. It's extremely rare I can listen to unfamiliar music and feel so moved and hang on every note, wishing it not end. The (Tape Project) tape had an utter breathtaking realism that everything else just melted away. It doesn't do it justice to use audiophile terms, which usually best describe an artificial attempt at replicating sound. Dare I say it, the closest to the real deal--like being in the studio on the musicians side of the glass. While listening I had goosebumps, walking away I had goosebumps, a bit later talking about it I got goosebumps or even thinking about it right now I am relishing the moment and sighing long and hard because I don't know when something so emotionally intense can happen again."

softspeaker
Site Admin

Re: Analog Master Tapes

Postby softspeaker » 13 Oct 2012, 20:39

ro-bi
Stara faca

Re: Analog Master Tapes

Postby ro-bi » 31 Oct 2012, 21:44

Škoda, da je format tako težko dosegljiv in nepraktičen. Drugače pa je normalno, da je dbest, saj je vendar ata in mama vsega, začetek verige in brez vsake DA AD pretvorbe.

Return to “Analogna tehnologija”