Audio Grade Duplex Socket

Smeh je pol zdravja...
softspeaker
Site Admin

Audio Grade Duplex Socket

Postby softspeaker » 16 Mar 2011, 17:39

Zahvaljujoč romasu (thanx!), sem se danes nasmejal do solz, tako domišljenih "vtisov" o kakšni "električni komponenti" že dolgo nisem prebiral. Cela stvar si zasluži objavo tudi na našem forumu.
Pozor, tukaj ne gre za ugotavljanje dejanskih efektov, ampak bolj zato, da si mi, domnevni audiofili, včasih privoščimo malo samoironije.
Audio Grade Duplex Socket.jpg
(9.06 KiB) Downloaded 2482 times

By
J. Jarzab
I received my Wattgate 381 Audio Grade Duplex Socket by Wattgate in the mail yesterday. Well, I shouldn't say "in" the mail because when I went to my porch to get the package, the package was just floating there. It was about 2 or 3 feet off the ground. I grabbed the delivery man before he left (as he was right down the street) and he said, and I quote "I don't want any trouble, just take your package and leave me alone".

Not only was that odd, but when I took it inside, I couldn't put it down on the table. The package would just float. Very strange indeed. I go to open the package and I find there is nothing inside. Now I am angry. This is supposed to be the best receptacle on the market and all I got was a floating box. Inside there is a piece of paper. "Place a drop of water in the box".

As I have nothing else to do, I add a drop of water to the bottom of the box and to my surprise the receptacle began to re-assemble itself. I should have known. Nano-machine technology. Apparently this item was assembled using nano machines and shipped with nano machines. Normal box packaging would damage the sensitive audio components. I should have known.

Unfortunately one of the machines went haywire, escaped the box and ate my television. I am not happy about it. However, I did install the socket after throwing the box in the yard (the machines die after being outside for 20 minutes). I have never, in my life heard audio like this. I finally understood Mozart, Beethoven and Nirvana. I understand music on a whole new level. I have become...a music God. I only drink Tuscan Whole Milk. I am one.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
By
Nicholas Dellos "nixter" (Seattle) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: Wattgate 381 Audio Grade Duplex Socket
there are few truly religious moments.

I awoke dripping with sweat and looking through my feet at what had to be my destination. I arose mechanically and moved toward it. As I peeled back the web-encrusted rock amid the bird-calls of tropical origin, I wasn't sure exactly where I was, but I knew I had to be here. Behind the giant granite slab was a narrow tunnel leading downward into an ominous cavern. Hundreds of candles were lit and peppered the walls around me, on shelf-like protrusions. I had seen this effect before but have learned not to question the candles. A diminutive monk in an Oxen-blood robe looked at me from a corner of the hewn foyer with a shifty smile. He nodded as if to tell me I was about to be bathed in a rare magnificence. As my downward steps echoed in the candle-y warmth, a large ovaloid hallow began to reveal itself. Three unicorns stood to the left, surrounded in a photoshop outer glow of radiant pastel purple. Was it an ipad that captured their attention?

I reached for my trusty whip, but it had been converted unbeknownst to me to screwdriver of unimaginable decadence. A voice boomed, "Thou hast been chosen to partake of the Audiocalypse".

I tried to kneel but out of nowhere three golden monkeys pushed my knees backwards and took me by the hand to a shimmering birdbath filled with what appeared to be liquid platinum.
Gracing the silverescent liquidage, I saw a sugar plum fairy pirouetting upon the most magnificent audio accessory imaginable. Her tiny whispers were barely audible, "If you are truly worthy, lift your weapon and strike into the heart of the beast." I felt a surge of testosterone fill me with a courage I hadn't felt since defeating the Big Nazi in the original Castle Wolfenstein. I thrust my blade into the womb of the Wattgate 381. Triumph!! My opponent had tasted the sting of my blow. Then suddenly, we were both whisked back to my home theater via a newly created wormhole. Uncromable audio bliss awaited me there, as The Wattgate 381 had obediently installed itself behind my trusty Sony AR-322. Buy one, my friend, just buy one - and never question your heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------

By
C. Huth "family movies." (Texas) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Well...i bought this three weeks ago because my neighbor said his hair started growing back after he bought this product....well...I still have my hair..but my long lost dog came back after 6 years being lost.I am overwhelmed...I would recommend this product to anyone who has lost a pet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

By
David B. Jones (San Jose CA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This is a good wall socket for jazz. Unfortunately my listening is mostly Tuvan throat-singing, hence the two stars. If you are looking for a decent entry-level wall socket, and you do not particularly care about a clear throat gurgle, go right ahead. I am still looking.

Note: Although this is marketed as a duplex wall socket, it is equally suited to single-family dwellings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

By
J. Sanders - See all my reviews
I must admit, after reading the reviews I was a bit skeptical due to the price. But, I have a SWEET stereo I got for Christmas and I wanted it to be AWESOME!!!!! I waited for weeks for this outlet to go on sale, hoping to get one for $125 or so so I could have a few bucks left over for nunchuks. Needless to say, they never went on sale. I guess there is no point on having a sale if you can't keep them in stock at regular price.

Anyways, I bit the bullet and bought them for myself and also for my sister who I forgot to get a Christmas present for. Our family has a $150 limit so these were perfect. She just had a baby and wanted diapers but who can afford $25 for a bunch of dumb diapers. I haven't given her it yet but I think she'll love it. I KNOW I love mine.

As far as tech specs go I don't quite get all of it, I just know its awesome. My wife wouldn't let me undo her fancy wall plates so I simply ran wires from the back of this into the regular wall outlet, kind of like an extension cord. Then I covered it in tape so no one would get electrocuted. Now I can plug my PS3 and snackmaster all in at the same time. I haven't timed it, but I think my poptarts cook in like half the time.

All in all, it was $150 well spent.

--------------------------------------------

By
sac66064 - See all my reviews
Being the bargain hunter I am I couldn't pass up the chance to buy several wattgate 381 audio grade duplex sockets for my house at the low low price of $147.72.

It truly is amazing some of the great buys you can find on amazon...like tuscan whole milk, 1 gallon, 128 fl oz or the 2009-2014 outlook for wood toilet seats in greater china. At $77.76 and $495 respectively I can't see how any smart shopper would pass up these rock-bottom prices.

I do the ordering for the United States government and i'm sure my superiors will be just as happy with these products as they were with the $200 hammers and $400 toilet seats I ordered in the 1980s. I just convinced the army to adopt the JL421 Badonkadonk tank as a replacement for our supposedly "superior" M1 Abrams tanks. Sure the Badonkadonk has less armor, is slower, no weapons, and has as much driving force as an old lady with a walker but these babies can be decked out with a supersweet sound system. The joint chiefs of staff told me "you had us at Badonkadonk."

------------------------------------------------------

By
R.H. (Alameda, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I used to install WattGate 381s at the Pentagon, where the value of cryogenically treated contacts and triple-wiper designs were well appreciated, so I was familiar with the product when I designed my home listening room. I was concerned that ordinary wall sockets could create sparks when plugging in equipment, possibly igniting the atmospheric methane in my room (I eat a lot of Mexican food). So I installed some of the WattGate 381s that I had left over from my military contracting job--gotta love those freebies you get when you work for Uncle Sam!--and I haven't had a single explosion yet! Taco Bell seems to taste even better now that I don t have to worry about sparks in my listening room! Thank you, WattGate!

-----------------------------------------------------

By
L. Van Warren - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I picked up a case of these, since I listen to music in several rooms of the house. We get a lot of lightning around here and I just couldn't risk another abduction.

The Wattgate 381 Audio Grade Duplex Socket is just the beginning of my campaign of audiophilia in earnest. Everything is gold plated up to the socket. I prefer gold, even though silver is preferable due to its higher conductance because it makes me feel like Donald Trump.

I have also replaced the outlet covers with rubidium plated jackets and platinum setscrews to avoid the inevitable dissimilar metal corrosion. The plastic jacket Nomex that used to supply power from the line transformer outside the house has been upgraded to handwound Persian silk, four conductor cable, with an extra ground line that I touch repeatedly while I listen to avoid floating at a higher potential than the equipment.

A bunch of us got together and got the power company to install toroidal line transformers instead of those old bucket looking things that explode from time to time.

I'm sure that there's more that we can do... I still hear some crackle when I play my vinyl records.

----------------------------------------------

By
Sir Phobos "Terrified, but Satisfied" (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased four of these, as I wanted to improve the audio quality of my home theater setup, and had read in other reviews that these outlets were made with clippings of Christ's fingernails.

After my harrowing experience, I highly doubt that.

Upon arriving home from work, I found the package containing the outlets to be hovering a few inches off of the porch. Nervous at first, I remembered from previous reviews that this was normal behavior for these outlets. Unlike the other reviews though, my package seemed to be covered in a dark red substance. I found this was because the package had dismembered my delivery driver, and had stored his (her?) remains underneath our glider rocker. Nervously, I brought the package into my house. Thank God my wife and kids weren't home at the time.

When I tore the package open, the outlets demanded a sacrifice before bestowing their audio goodness upon my household. Reluctantly, I offered them our dog Patches. They instantly devoured the dogs flesh and soul. It was horrific to say the least, but unbeknownst to them, Patches was old and cancer-riddled anyways, so it was a win-win.

After the sacrifice was completed, the outlets went to work, not only installing themselves into our brick wall, but also making blood begin to flow up our walls. They said that this improved the voltage, but I still have my doubts.

After the amazing self-installation, I turned on my Playstation 3 to sample my new audio excellence, and let me be the first to tell you, this is where you make your investment back TEN FOLD. Upon powering up, I went to put on a Blu-Ray movie, but found that the outlets had transferred EVERY movie ever made onto my PS3's now 100 PB hard drive.

However, I was forced by the outlets to watch a sex tape involving Kathy Bates and a gorilla. While not my idea of a good time, you could really hear the base in Ms. Bates' grunts, and the highs in the gorilla's cries like never before!

In closing, buyer beware: These outlets DEMAND blood. As long as your loved ones are away during installation, I think you'll find yourself pleasently surprised by these outlets, and what they can do.

------------------------------------------------

By
J. Friedman (NYC) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
As an experienced prison warden, one of my least favorite aspects of the job is having to supervise clearing the stench of seared human flesh after the electric chair is used. There are also unpleasant altercations with people who consider the practice cruel and unusual. Whatever.

We've tried many solutions to end the problem--more sophisticated circuitry, natural sponges in the headpiece, solar energy, counseling and rehabilitation and death by paper cuts--but none of them worked. Then I read the product description of the Wallgate 381 socket and thought, "If cryogenics can work for people who are already dead, can't it help make people dead?"

Sadly, with budgets being cut, my state could only afford to buy one socket (which is why I can only give this three stars), so we tried it out in juvie. This product will satisfy any death penalty enthusiast! We no longer have to wear headphones to block out muddy lows or screeching highs from our customers. We used to have to wipe down the chair at least five or six times after every use, but now we only have to triple wipe.

------------------------------------------

By
J. Friedman (NYC) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
As an experienced prison warden, one of my least favorite aspects of the job is having to supervise clearing the stench of seared human flesh after the electric chair is used. There are also unpleasant altercations with people who consider the practice cruel and unusual. Whatever.

We've tried many solutions to end the problem--more sophisticated circuitry, natural sponges in the headpiece, solar energy, counseling and rehabilitation and death by paper cuts--but none of them worked. Then I read the product description of the Wallgate 381 socket and thought, "If cryogenics can work for people who are already dead, can't it help make people dead?"

Sadly, with budgets being cut, my state could only afford to buy one socket (which is why I can only give this three stars), so we tried it out in juvie. This product will satisfy any death penalty enthusiast! We no longer have to wear headphones to block out muddy lows or screeching highs from our customers. We used to have to wipe down the chair at least five or six times after every use, but now we only have to triple wipe.

--------------------------------------------------

By
Jeffrey M. Kenney - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
When I plug two adjacent audio systems into a single outlet, the result when using both simultaneously is a surprisingly cacophonous din. I suggest you buy two if you find yourself in a similar situation.

---------------------------

By
B. Burgdorf (IN United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I recently bought the Laptop Steering Wheel Deskfor my Geo Metro. I use the desk to set my Sega Genesis on so I can play Altered Beast on my drive to work. After installing a cup holder modification (PartyBasics Clear PartyPal Plastic Plates w Cup Holder RPI) to the the desk (to hold my Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz), i realized that I wanted to mod it with an AC outlet.

See, it's awfully inconvenient to have to plug in the DC to AC adapter every time i want to play Altered Beast. I thought, why not just use AC directly?? And since the Wattgate 381 Audio Grade Duplex Socket taps energy out of the air by ionizing the quantum flux of rogue neutrinos, i figured it's well worth the price! I figure it's one less $2,000 gold plated cable i'll have to install.

Anyway, I was about halfway to work when I completed the modification to my steering wheel desk. I was ready to fire up my Sega Genesis and test the outlet. I went to plug it in to the socket. As I got closer, the outlet started to emit a warm glow. After the plug was about 1" from the socket, i felt a slight pull. The outlet was guiding the plug into itself! Now THAT'S convenient.

I have to say, the graphics on Altered Beast never looked better. I could have swore i saw the beast quickly turn its head and wink at me, as if to say "Thank you for buying Wattgate 381 Audio Grade Duplex Socket, you are da man!"

This socket even adds a higher quality of taste to my Tuscan Whole Milk.

------------------------------------------------------------------

By
James E. Scarborough (Cary, NC United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
I was very satisfied with this outlet behind my entertainment center with my Panamax M5300-PM 11-Outlet Home Theater Power Conditioner plugged in to it. Sound has never been better. Emboldened by the success, I thought to put one of these outlets in the garage where I plug in my Black & Decker CMM1200 19-Inch 24-Volt Cordless Electric Mulching Lawn Mower (which I like very much, thank you). It took a couple of charges to get to full effectiveness, but yes, the cut has become more even. Yes, there used to be small ruts where the wheels went and minor ridges next to them, and the odd weed sticking up, but no more! Now I go out with my laser level and check the grass after each cut, and it's perfect! The bagging feature works better, too. I haven't had to get out the broom or blower in a month!

I did have to deduct one star because when I tried the outlet with a hair dryer, it singed my hair. (But the outlet was cold to the touch immediately afterward!)

-------------------------------------

By
emce (Denver) - See all my reviews
Ok, I admit, I bought this trophy to our evolution from apes, and then logic set in. Now my conflict diamond crested power outlet is installed, providing immutable 120v, but what about that upstream power? The dusty old copper wire in my walls; my breaker panel, full of plastics, resins and bi-metals; that improperly insulated noise antenna running from the utility pole to my house; the "nominal" 60hz I'm forced to put up with from the power company, and I don't even want to think about the other terrors committed during transmission and distribution of what will eventually become the life blood of my audio nirvana. Seriously, how can people NOT hear these problems?

Anyway, I called my power company and they were happy to oblige my request to slowly replace all of these fidelity destroying components if I paid for labor and parts. DUH.

I shamefully admit I had to use check advance for the first time in my life, but this is important, and now work is underway. In the meantime, I replaced all the stuff around my house with solid Ag insulated with over 4000 gallons of pure deionized water. So far the results are STUNNING.

So is this product worth it? I hesitantly say yes, but you need to see this thing through, folks. Be prepared to go 12 rounds with your power problems if you want your audio to be listenable.

PS - that "myth" that Thom Yorke passes gas just after the crescendo in "Let Down" - TRUE! And it really adds to the experience.

--------------------------------

The gold-plated meconium of newborn kittens squared., October 27, 2009
By
Thorstein Gobots (Minneapolis) - See all my reviews
I LOVE THIS WALL OUTLET. I love it so intensely, I wish they made a much larger model. As soon as I installed this wall outlet (or rather, as soon as I called up the vendor to have a guy scheduled to come by and install it) I noticed an astounding difference in the punchiness and dynamic range of my Marantz stereo. Even though it plugged into a seperate outlet!!!!!! The tech guy explained to me that by replacing this wall outlet, I probably lowered the overall resistive value of the power supply in my house, turning the AC ripple into a smooth jazz-like AC quaver. Who knew?!!!!!!

I decided if this little outlet could do so much for my stereo, just imagine what it could do for my kitchen appliances! I immediately had 10 more of these beauties installed, and I must say, my coffee has never been smoother, my cakes has never been fluffier, and my chopped vegetables have never been choppier. This is more than just an ordinary outlet. This outlet will CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

----------------------------------

I have to give this the highest review for the sheer supernatural power of the thing. But I have had to remove all 17 of these from my house because I feared they were becoming sentient.

It all started innocently enough, I was happy to finally hear every bit of sound on my CD's and even the artists' family members breathing in the recording studio. But then I started to hear other voices. It turned out, I was listening in on the thoughts of the musicians! Imagine listening to Abbey Road and suddenly hearing Lennon saying things like "They're all crap! I'm the only genius here!" or listening to old Wham! music and hearing George Michael think "I've fooled them all! Nobody will ever guess I'm gay!"

Then one day the Wattgate 381 started picking songs to play from my iPod. It started out pleasantly enough, things like "Love, Love Me Do", and "We'll be Together", until I realized the 381 had developed an unhealthy obsession with me. "You Belong To Me", gave way to "Run For Your Life", and I started spending more and more time away from the house. One night when I came home at 3am, and the stereo clicked on with "Your Cheatin Heart".

Well, that was enough for me! I grabbed my screwdriver and got right at it. One tip though, if you're going through this too. If you just trip the breaker, they will figure out how to bypass and get auxiliary power to defend themselves. You really need to physically cut the power lines coming from the transformer outside. It's a lot of extra work, but your life is worth it!

Other than that, AMAZING product!!!

-------------------------------------------------

By M. Schmidt

You've got to read this!
I am communicating from the future via my Wattgate 381 Audio grade wall socket. It is *much more* than an awesome power socket. It's a device that alters time and space to deliver the best audio quality ever imagined. It is a terrible curse to all of mankind.

Five years from your time, these will become the standard for ALL power sockets. We all become inundated with unbelievable sound quality and perfect audio consumes our lives. However, when Wattgate introduces the 382 Audio Grade Duplex Socket -- it all falls apart. War ravages the globe and 2/3rds of the population is eradicated.

You must believe me! The future of all humanity depends on the continuation of sub-perfect audio delivered by power delivered from standard, unfrozen, non-gold plated power sockets!

Also, be sure to use it with a Wattgate 330i Audio Grade Edison Connector. Otherwise, you're just being foolish.

----------------------------------

By
smfweaufx "Legal Dude" (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
I must admit I'm somewhat of a cynic and cheapskate when it comes to products that either expressly, or anecdotally, claim to possess supernatural attributes. Nonetheless, I was prepared to order a Wattgate 381 Audio Grade Duplex Socket when I discovered Wattgate's and Amazon's amortized use return policy pursuant to the "unjust enrichment" exception in the warranty for the 381. The only local audiophile/home theater store that carries the 381 will only let you audition it in their private "Xenu Room" - (no, thanks) - so I decided to check my neighborhood to see if anyone was running an unencrypted wi-sock network with one or more 381s. I figured anyone willing to run an unsecured wi-sock network, especially with a 381 in-line, was OK with others sharing the experience. I found one nearby with the humorous network name "Download Viruses to your Shakti Stones." I laughed, but just to be sure, I unhooked the silver bi-wired cables from my Shaktis and stored the stones and cables in my lead-lined closet. When I logged on to my neighbor's network, some strange shiat began to happen. Among other strange things, my Matrix 801s began to phase in and out of an optical and sonic illusion of being Wilson MAXX 3s, the electrical cords on my room lamps took on the appearance of Siltech Emperor Crown cables, and the entire room, me included, was engulfed in a spiritual and non-annoying 60 cycle hum. I terminated the connection when my wife interrupted me and said I was scaring the dog.

I'm now a bit hesitant to trust myself with a 381 of my own without some professional counseling. I will say, however, that 381 owners should not allow unsupervised access to their wi-sock networks. By the way, I figured out which neighbor's system I found. He's a couple of blocks away, and his doorbell button lights up like that house with the Christmas lights synchronized to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra music.

-----------------------------------------------

By
GBD - See all my reviews
I have always demanded the finest in audio sound. After making the hefty investments in ball-bearing speakers, oxygen-free cables, sound-enhancing stones, and the best equipment LG has to offer, I realized it was all worthless without a gold-plated wall outlet. After reading the reviews (I'm no dummy) I bought the Wattgate 381. I installed the outlet, plugged in my stereo, and put on my favorite AC/DC album (vinyl of course). It sounded like AC/DC was actually playing for me live and in my house!! That's because they were, the power of the Wattgate 381 summoned AC/DC to my home for a private concert!!

However, they didn't use Monster cables in their stage setup, so they sounded awful. Still an amazing product!

-----------------------------------

Truly the Gods smile upon me., October 26, 2009
By
Carlos E. Cardenas - See all my reviews

Forged under the great anvil of Hephaestus himself! Such beauty and grace, that Aprodite herself shakes with jealousy. Mere mortal hands can not contain the Radiance of the Wattgate 381, a moments touch was all that I could bare. I would Keel over and die then live knowing I'll never feel the warmth of the Wattgate 381.

--------------------------------------

By
Joseph Papparelli (Vancouver, Canada) - See all my reviews
I was headed straight to an early grave via suicide when I though "What the heck? I'll order one of these sockets." As an audiophile, I waited with baited breath for my Wattgate 381 Audio Grade Duplex Socket to arrive. And arrive it did, my friends.

When I installed the Socket and plugged in my stereo, I was blown back a good five feet by the clarity of the sound. When I recovered, I found that every ounce of fat on my body had been instantly vaporized, leaving me staring in wild wonder at a glistening, Greek god-like body. My ads rippled as a laughed a hearty laugh, tossing my head back to allow my now-flowing golden locks to cascade over my shoulders. Stealing a glance in the mirror, I noted a new twinkle in my eye that simply said "yes."

Women now want me when I walk in a room. Several marriages on my block have failed as a result. People want to listen to me - and I mean really LISTEN. At a recent visit to the local Children's Hospital, seven small, lovable tykes were cured of their various cancers when I tossed a knowing smile their way. Scientists want to study me.

A special session of City Council has been called for next week in which they intend to deify me. I chuckle a bit at their effort, but I will not ruin their fun. You cannot deify that which is already God.

In short, I would rate this socket in the top 5 of those I have purchased in the last three years.

Pros: Increases elemental elasticity due to less electrical resistance; cleaner sound; Godhood

Cons: Incessant chatter of the prayers of mere mortals; not enough Tungsten

-------------------------------

By
J. Chilton (United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
Pros: Listening to music is now a whole new experience. Everything I play sounds like the music of the spheres. The socket also clearly has some advanced AI built into it, because if try to play bad music--music that no amount of cryogenic gold plating can help, like Britney Spears or John Mayer--it'll immediately trip the circuit breaker and prevent you from being subjected to it.

Cons: The T-shape on the wider plug (for you electrician nerds, for 5-20p rather than 5-15p plugs) means that unless you have any Wattgate Electron Pacifier Plugs installed to cap that up, precious electrons will leak out the side, diminishing your audio experience. They're only $29.95 per plug, and are made of the finished cryogenically treated plastic available.

Because they don't include these plugs, I had to remove one star. Otherwise, great device! It also works with my CD rewinder, too; it's not just for audio equipment. CDs rewind 20% faster.

--------------------------------------------------

Makes the deaf hear and the blind see, October 26, 2009
By
In D Borg (FL) - See all my reviews

Let me just say that when I play my DJ Lance, "Yo Gabba Gabba" boombox plugged into one of these outlets, the ringing, pristine sound sets a standard that makes operatic tenors rend their clothing.

The two outlets or inlets gape open, and are always waiting for you to inset your favorite device.

-------------------------------------------
By
S. Jacobs "eyegor" (Northern Virginia) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
While pouring a fresh glass of Tuscan whole milk, I splashed a few drops on the wall... Horrified at my clumsiness, I tried to clean the mess with a dampened microfiber cloth from my recently installed Wattgate 381 receptacle. I accidentally pushed the wet cloth a bit too far into one of the slots with a screwdriver and received a rather large jolt of electricity.

While electrified, I swear I heard the sweet, sweet voices of a multitude of angels all singing in perfect harmony. That sound is with me still and I've decided to forgo the purchase of a new Denon sound system and will invest instead in a new gold-plated screwdriver so I can hear the voices again and again.

Rapture.

ro-bi
Stara faca

Re: Audio Grade Duplex Socket

Postby ro-bi » 19 Mar 2011, 00:16

:roflol:

Špilferderber
Stara faca

Postby Špilferderber » 19 Mar 2011, 13:59

saj mamo v Sloveniji tudi kakšnega z bujno domišljijo.. mogoče celo presega te zapise.. :lol:

softspeaker
Site Admin

Postby softspeaker » 19 Mar 2011, 15:04

vem koga misliš, v bistvu je največji slovenski audiofil, o vsaki stvari ima izoblikovano svoje mnenje in nihče drug mu ne seže do nohtov na nogah... :preach:

Biti tako pameten in izkušen, si človek lahko samo želi - sanja svinja o koruzi... :-)hand

AUDIOEXPERT
Stara faca

Postby AUDIOEXPERT » 21 Mar 2011, 13:05

Mogoče pa je on to pisal,pod psevdonimom, kot

Prežihov Voranc-Lovro Kuhar
TRGOVINA AUDIOEXPERT V CELJU ! www.audioexpert.si kranjec.audio@siol.net

softspeaker
Site Admin

Postby softspeaker » 21 Mar 2011, 13:42

Za kaj takega je potrebna prava inteligenca, ne domnevna.

AUDIOEXPERT
Stara faca

Postby AUDIOEXPERT » 21 Mar 2011, 14:14

telegenca
TRGOVINA AUDIOEXPERT V CELJU ! www.audioexpert.si kranjec.audio@siol.net

gwb
Uporabnik

Postby gwb » 26 Mar 2011, 13:19

softspeaker
Site Admin

Postby softspeaker » 26 Mar 2011, 13:45

Genialno:

We live underground. We speak with our hands. We wear the earplugs all our lives.

PLEASE! You must listen! We cannot maintain the link for long... I will type as fast as I can.

DO NOT USE THE CABLES!

We were fools, fools to develop such a thing! Sound was never meant to be this clear, this pure, this... accurate. For a few short days, we marveled. Then the... whispers... began.

Were they Aramaic? Hyperborean? Some even more ancient tongue, first spoken by elder races under the red light of dying suns far from here? We do not know, but somehow, slowly... we began to UNDERSTAND.

No, no, please! I don't want to remember! YOU WILL NOT MAKE ME REMEMBER! I saw brave men claw their own eyes out... oh, god, the screaming... the mobs of feral children feasting on corpses, the shadows MOVING, the fires burning in the air! The CHANTING!

WHY CAN'T I FORGET THE WORDS???

We live underground. We speak with our hands. We wear the earplugs all our lives.

Do not use the cables!

Return to “Vic”