Avdio evergreeni...
softspeaker
Site Admin

Bowers & Wilkins DM70 Electrostatic Speakers

Postby softspeaker » 22 Oct 2012, 14:33

ko je B&W delal še zanimive zvočnike, pravzaprav je to fantastičen koncept:

Bowers & Wilkins DM70 Electrostatic Speakers

http://www.record-producer.com/even-you ... udspeakers

In my experience, in every marriage or living-together relationship there is one partner who likes their loudspeakers BIG, and the other who would prefer that loudspeakers didn't really exist. I personally like my speakers on the large side, not for their looks but for the weight of sound they can produce. I am extremely happy with my current home cinema set up of a 50-inch Pioneer Kuro plasma screen (the best TV ever, but sadly no longer made) and my B&W 801 loudspeakers. I used to be married.

What I look for in a pair of loudspeakers can vary. I love Quad electrostatic loudspeakers - all of them since the original ESL57 - for their accuracy, but they really do need a large room to work well. I love my B&W 801's also for what I personally perceive as their accuracy, although I know opinions do differ. I quite often like Tannoy dual-concentrics. They do sound 'speakery', but to me it's a pleasant tone. And in days gone by when top recording studios would have huge horn loudspeakers for monitoring... heaven!

Attachments
Bowers & Wilkins DM70 Electrostatic Speakers.jpg
(35.35 KiB) Downloaded 740 times

Return to “Vintage Audio”